Virtual Collider Manual is a trading assistant with a built-
Adaptive pyramiding is automatically activated if, after the user opens the first order, the price moves to profit and the second order opens in the profitable zone. But if the price moves to loss and the second order opens in the unprofitable zone, then the adaptive grid algorithm of averaging is activated
You can use the trading robot both as as independent trading tool and for trading by signals of indicator Atlantis2015 and indicator Sensvol2015.
A user starts trading manually at his or her own discretion determining entry points and direction (BUY, SELL) to open primary orders by clicking corresponding buttons on the built-
The current version "FULL" of the Virtual Collider Manual trading robot works (no restriction) on any following symbols: Forex, CFD, Futures, Indices, Bonds, Efts, Stocks. Any timeframe.
The current version "Single" of the Virtual Collider Manual trading robot works on one of following symbols: Forex, CFD, Futures, Indices, Bonds, Efts, Stocks. Any timeframe.
To get an idea about the product, each user can use the free "USDCHF" version with the same functionality.
The current FREE version "USDCHF" of the Virtual Collider Manual trading robot works only on USDCHF. Any timeframe.
1. Automatic translation of a position opened by trader in profit.
2. Innovative adaptive grid averaging algorithm.
3. Automatically calculation of the required target profit.
4. No need of optimization.
5. Easy to use, no extra settings.
6. Intelligent system of evaluating the math potential of an instrument for the application the algorithm of averaging, including taking into account the spread.
7. The EA features the automated Multi system for closing averaging series that are in a drawdown. This is done by profitable closing of any other symbols or opposite orders.
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
If MaxDrawdown = 0, this parameter is not used.
StepLot = FIX / AUTO
Pausatrade = ON / OFF
button «Sell by market» -
button «Buy by market» -
button «Close by market» -
pyramid = off/on / intensive
on – enable pyramiding
intensive – activate intensive pyramiding (orders are opened more often)
off – disable pyramiding
PyramidStepLot = fix/auto
fix – pyramiding algorithm uses fixed lot equal to StartLot
auto – pyramiding algorithm uses smooth lot increase. The last used size is increased by the StartLot initial value every step
Commission – set a broker commission for one lot in a deposit currency. The value is used as an additional obligatory increment when calculating a profit.
The EA features the automated Multi system for closing averaging series that are in a drawdown. This is done by profitable closing of any other symbols or opposite orders.
MultiStart=10 (from which of its stage a series is to be considered in a drawdown).
MultiProfit=50 (% of the profit obtained after a closing that can be used to close a series in a drawdown). The maximum MultiProfit value is 100.
The Multi system automatically defines the series with the lowest drawdown on your account (the one with the highest amount of stages). After each profitable closing of any order, the EA partially closes orders of the series in a drawdown (provided that there is sufficient profit).
The Multi system is most efficient when using the EA for trading numerous different symbols simultaneously.
The EA displays data on the Multi mode operation status
"Multi is active: "symbol name" ("amount of stages of a series in a drawdown"/ "% of profit used for closing" / "amount of open orders in a series")".
1. The expert advisor uses high risk mathematical algorithms for averaging and lot increase, which can lead to the loss of the deposit, in case of a lack of deposit for protracted irrecoverable price movements.
2. The number of steps in each series not limited. To limit your possible losses it is recommend to use the MaxDrawdown. When it is triggered, the expert will be able to continue to trade again starting the next day.
3. The product does not comply with the rules of FIFO.
4. The requirements for the trading:
Any broker and any type of accounts
Minimum leverage 1:50
No restrictions on the number of simultaneously open orders on the account.
5. It is makes sense to use the expert to trade only when the evaluation of the mathematical potential of an instrument is 20 or higher (the current Potential value is printed in the information window of the expert).
6. This expert can also be used in the strategy tester terminal with visualization mode for self-
7. Before using the expert for real trading it is strongly recommend that all users are get familiar with the work of an expert in the strategy tester terminal with visualization mode on.
8. If you like this product and need a similar expert assistant for any other instrument, you can leave your request to the developer in the comments and/or send a private message.
9. For more detailed and up to date information about the products and new versions follow for comments on the product.
10.Dear users, perhaps somebody is interested in how to calculate risks and the size of the deposit to the expert:
If you use a limitation of a maximum drawdown (MaxDrawdown -
If you are not using the limitation of the maximum drawdown (MaxDrawdown = 0), i.e., you perform a trading without stoplosses and wait for a better market situation, you can manually select the most powerful irrecoverable movement in the history of eight supported instruments and test the expert in strategy tester with enabled visualizing during these irrecoverable movements by starting a trade at the most inopportune moment. So you can see which load on the deposit is possible during adverse irrecoverable movements with various sizes of starting lot. If you use several trading series in the same direction, take it into account during your calculations.
11.The exeprt supports an experimental feature to pick up orders opened by any other subsidiary expert with the same magic number and comment (just like if the expert opened them).
Magic number and comment should be identical to magic number and comment of the first order that you open through the panel. Developer allows the expert to recognize such orders as its own and to accompany them in the same way as if they were opened by the user through the panel.
Thus experienced users are able to fully automate the trading by using signals of any indicators for their experiments.
Please note that this is a purely experimental functionality which has no direct relationship to the concept founded by developer in the product.
We do not follow to the standard developers practices: take money first, and only then allow you to use the software in full mode. For this reason, we published a completely free version of «USDCHF» Virtual Collider Manual Trading Robot, which has no restrictions for trading on USDCHF.
Mandatory FOREX Disclaimers:
Fore trading is speculative, involves substantial risk and is not suitable for all investors. consider the suitability of Forex/Futures trading before making any investment decision. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be fully aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading.